Upper intermediate level mathematics course for students who want to develop advanced level problem solving skills. Suitable especially for rising 9-12th graders. Could also be beneficial for rising 7th and 8th graders with appropriate prior training.
Upper intermediate level mathematics course for students who are ready for advanced concepts and solving challenging problems. Lectures and problem sets are designed to ensure success in AMC 10/12 competitions. This course is especially suitable for rising 9-12th graders, and it could also be beneficial for rising 7th and 8th graders depending on their prior training and competition experience.
- Functions, domain –range applications
- Advanced Quadratic Equations and applications
- Introductory Complex Numbers
- Introductory Inequality Applications
- Introductory Logarithmic Functions
- Euler's Theorem
- General Diophantine Equations
- Modular Arithmetics Applications
- Advanced Prime Factorizations and Divisibility
- General permutation and combination applications
- Principles of Inclusion and Exclusion
- 2D / 3D angle, area, volume applications
- Introductory trigonometry
- Triangles and Circles
This course is designed to ensure success in the AMC 10/12 competitions.
This course is offered as:
A half-day course during summer camps, and
A full-day course during summer camps.