Intermediate level mathematics course for students who want to develop solid problem solving skills. Suitable especially for rising 6-8th graders.
Intermediate level mathematics course designed for rising 6-8th graders who want to develop solid problem solving skills. Course contents and problem sets are targeted to excel in competitions such as Mathcounts and American Mathmetics Competition 8 (AMC 8).
- Equations and Inequalities
- Word Problems (Time-Travel Problems)
- Functions, domain –range applications
- Quadratic Equations and applications
- Integers & Arithmetic
- Intermediate probability
- Introductory permutation and combination
- Angle, area, volume applications
- 3D shapes
- Right triangles
American Mathematics Competitions (AMC) 8
This course is currently offered only as a half-day course during summer camps.